Newsletter (click here)
School Calendar (click here)
Packer Press (click here)
|Individual reports of ALL Dakota Step scores, the school's assessment results, and the state and school report card information has been sent home. Complete copies of all reports are on file at the superintendent's office. If anyone would like a more in-depth look or have any questions about any of the reports, contact Principal Brad Preheim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or CEO Burnell Glanzer (email@example.com) via email or at (605) 724-2153.|
Tuesday, 22 April 2014
Menu: scalloped potato with ham and peas
Vocal: Monday - full; Tuesday – women’s; Wednesday – full; Thursday – women’s; Friday – full
1. Track meet in Corsica on Tuesday and Freeman on Thursday next week. Departure times are 1:00 for Corsica and 11:30 for Freeman. Those are both “B” days. See your teachers.
2. Get your pre-registration forms to Mr. Preheim this week.
3. Seniors, remember your portfolios are due by Thursday noon.
4. Seniors have TGIF this Thursday.
5. No school on Friday due to teacher in-service.
6. Anyone who applied for summer work for the school needs to talk to Mr. Glanzer as soon as possible to set up an interview time.
7. Congratulations to Brenden VanDerWerff who’s score on the NMSQT test has qualified him to advance in the National Merit Scholar program.
8. Prom on Friday night.
9. All outside dates need to be cleared by Mr. Preheim. Stop in and sign any outside dates up.
Mr. & Mrs. Schneider are gone to Springs on Thursday.
Flag Duty: Cooper Strand
Absent: Ariel, Justine, Skyler, Jessica
1. Mr. Holderby has lunch room duty. Mr. Schneider has noon duty. Mrs. Feenstra has detention duty.
Look under Student informational and click on Renaissance Home Connect. Your student should know his or her login and password. If they forgot, please contact their teacher and it will be provided to you.
You can look at their book shelf and see individual books they have read. Click on the book and you can view how they did on that Accelerated Quiz. Some books also have a vocabulary quiz and you can view words your student has struggled with. If they take another vocabulary quiz the words missed on a previous quiz will be reviewed again.
Your students Accelerated Math score will also be available. Your students can work on Math Facts in a Flash at home anytime. (Even this summer) Reviewing these skills we keep your student on the path to success.