Newsletter (click here)
School Calendar (click here)
Packer Press (click here)
|Individual reports of ALL Dakota Step scores, the school's assessment results, and the state and school report card information has been sent home. Complete copies of all reports are on file at the superintendent's office. If anyone would like a more in-depth look or have any questions about any of the reports, contact Principal Brad Preheim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or CEO Burnell Glanzer (email@example.com) via email or at (605) 724-2153.|
Friday, 7 March 2014
Menu: shrimp and tater tots
Vocal: Monday - full; Tuesday – women’s; Wednesday – full; Thursday – women’s; Friday – full
1. The ACT registration deadline for the April testing date is today. See Mr. Preheim if you have any questions. If you are taking the class in Wagner make sure and get your registration mailed or to Mr. Preheim. If you are testing in April, you need to be prepping this weekend.
2. Thank you to everyone who helped or donated to the blood drive. We collected 37 units and they were very pleased and surprised with the number of students who donated. In the future, you need to make sure you talk to your teachers before you go.
3. Play tryouts will take place in Mr. Hornstra’s room during SRBs today and will also take place tonight from 6:30 to 9:00 if needed. See Mr. Hornstra if you have any questions.
4. The end of the 3rd quarter is today.
5. Check your make-up slips. Failure to turn in make-up slips that are due or overdue today will result in detention.
6. The seniors have TGIF today.
7. Student council, the sign needs to be changed.
8. Play practice tonight at 7:00 in the extra study for those that can be here. Cast is posted outside Mr. Hornstra’s door.
9. Congratulations to this week’s “Effort Award” winners. Stop in for your Subway or DQ gift certificates: Jordan M, Shalee, Maci, Adam.
10. Congratulations to Student of the Month Justina Schelling and Citizen of the Month Luke Hartmann.
11. Prairie Reader practice dates: March 11, 13,17
12. Any current 9th-11th graders interested in the 2014 Healthcare Career Summer Camp at USD June 15-20th should see Mrs. Konechne or Mr. Preheim for more information. Deadline to apply is April 1 and it is competitive based upon academic record and recommendations.
13. Lifeguarding/Lifeguarding ReCert Classes will be offered at Wagner Community School beginning on March 12. See Mr. Preheim for more info.
Flag Duty: Jordan Mulder
Absent: Riley, Jessica, Skyler, Mariah
Tardy: Austin, Thierno
1. Miss Hlaverson and Mrs. Harnisch have lunch room duty. Mrs. Schneider has noon duty. Miss Halverson has detention duty.
Look under Student informational and click on Renaissance Home Connect. Your student should know his or her login and password. If they forgot, please contact their teacher and it will be provided to you.
You can look at their book shelf and see individual books they have read. Click on the book and you can view how they did on that Accelerated Quiz. Some books also have a vocabulary quiz and you can view words your student has struggled with. If they take another vocabulary quiz the words missed on a previous quiz will be reviewed again.
Your students Accelerated Math score will also be available. Your students can work on Math Facts in a Flash at home anytime. (Even this summer) Reviewing these skills we keep your student on the path to success.