Newsletter (click here)
School Calendar (click here)
Packer Press (click here)
|Individual reports of ALL Dakota Step scores, the school's assessment results, and the state and school report card information has been sent home. Complete copies of all reports are on file at the superintendent's office. If anyone would like a more in-depth look or have any questions about any of the reports, contact Principal Brad Preheim (email@example.com) or CEO Burnell Glanzer (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email or at (605) 724-2153.|
Friday, 6 December 2013
Menu: nachos & salad bar
Vocal: Monday - full; Tuesday – mixed octet; Wednesday – full; Thursday – women’s; Friday – full
1. Senior project checkpoint #1 will be this Friday morning at 10:00. Should only take 10-15 minutes.
2. Due to the cancellations, late start, and extra music periods, we may be using some SRB/music/band periods to make up for missed class in the days to come.
3. No vocal
4. The Nighthawk shirt displayed on the bulletin board can be ordered any time. The deadline for this style shirt has not passed.
5. Seniors will have TGIF on Friday, Dec. 13th.
6. One act practice Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 7:45.
7. 7th & 8th girls play in Marty tonight. Tripp will pick you up at 2:50
8. Juniors will have an ASVAB follow up on Wednesday from 10:00 to 11:30 in the social studies room.
9. There will be financial aid presentations given in the high school on Thursday. Presentation for seniors will run from 10:00 to 11:15 in Mr. Weber’s room. This will cut into the first part of Shop IV and Senior Math. Presentation for juniors will also be in Mr. Weber’s room will run from 1:00 to 1:50 or so. May cut into the first part of Biology II. There will be a presentation to seniors and parents at 6:00 in the 8th grade room.
10. The student council officers have designated Thursday, December 12th, as ugly sweater day. It will then carry over into the game that night.
11. There is 4-H archery practice this Saturday at the Bushmen’s Club in Corsica at 7:00. Please make sure that your waivers have been completed.
12. The pre-school, as part of learning about Caring and Sharing, is collecting paper, personal hygiene, and cleaning products for the local Food Pantry. Food products are always welcomed, but if a person is on food stamps the stamps do not pay for personal items. We will be collecting these items until Dec. 19th. Thank you.
Flag Duty: Sydney Harrington
1. Mr. Barker has lunch room duty. Mr. Schneider has noon duty. Mrs. Schneider has detention duty.
Look under Student informational and click on Renaissance Home Connect. Your student should know his or her login and password. If they forgot, please contact their teacher and it will be provided to you.
You can look at their book shelf and see individual books they have read. Click on the book and you can view how they did on that Accelerated Quiz. Some books also have a vocabulary quiz and you can view words your student has struggled with. If they take another vocabulary quiz the words missed on a previous quiz will be reviewed again.
Your students Accelerated Math score will also be available. Your students can work on Math Facts in a Flash at home anytime. (Even this summer) Reviewing these skills we keep your student on the path to success.