Newsletter (click here)
School Calendar (click here)
Packer Press (click here)
|Individual reports of ALL Dakota Step scores, the school's assessment results, and the state and school report card information has been sent home. Complete copies of all reports are on file at the superintendent's office. If anyone would like a more in-depth look or have any questions about any of the reports, contact Principal Brad Preheim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or CEO Burnell Glanzer (email@example.com) via email or at (605) 724-2153.|
Thursday, 17 April 2014
Menu: corn dogs and macaroni salad
Vocal: Monday - full; Tuesday – women’s; Wednesday – full; Thursday – women’s; Friday – full
1. We will dismiss at 2:00 today. We will have 6th period from 1:00 until 2:00 on Thursday. No vocal/afternoon SRB and no 5th period.
2. Track meet in Corsica on Tuesday and Freeman on Thursday next week. Departure times are 1:00 for Corsica and 11:30 for Freeman. Those are both “B” days. See your teachers.
3. Track students make sure you get your work made up.
4. Today is the last day to order a track hoody or t-shirt . Order goes out at 1:00 today.
5. Seniors, you need to get your interviews sent to Mr. Preheim before the end of the day.
6. Mrs. Heller would like to take a picture of her first pre-school class. If all of these people are this morning we will take a picture at the start of morning SRB. If not, the first morning we have everyone, we will take it.
Shane, Cody, Allyson, Tanner, Maci, Brenden, Alicia, Hunter H, Gunnar, Riley, and Courtney.
Flag Duty: Cooper Strand
Absent: Ariel, Shane
Teachers:Mr. Barker has lunch room duty. Mr. Hornstra has noon duty
Look under Student informational and click on Renaissance Home Connect. Your student should know his or her login and password. If they forgot, please contact their teacher and it will be provided to you.
You can look at their book shelf and see individual books they have read. Click on the book and you can view how they did on that Accelerated Quiz. Some books also have a vocabulary quiz and you can view words your student has struggled with. If they take another vocabulary quiz the words missed on a previous quiz will be reviewed again.
Your students Accelerated Math score will also be available. Your students can work on Math Facts in a Flash at home anytime. (Even this summer) Reviewing these skills we keep your student on the path to success.